IONL unlocks the leader in you.
- Through IONLs professional development opportunities, ranging from free lunchtime webinars to immersive fellowship training programs, you can learn and refine the leadership skills you need to advance in today’s nursing profession.
IONL opens up career opportunities.
- Find your next position on IONL’s Career Center, exclusive to members.
- Earn Education Contact Hours to meet requirements for advanced certifications. Members can access their CE’s electronically from their member profile.
IONL connects you to fellow nursing leaders in Illinois.
- Through programs, events, committee and volunteer work, you gain direct access to nursing peers and esteemed leaders in Illinois, essential for collaboration as well as personal and professional growth.
IONL keeps your informed.
- Don’t be surprised by policy changes ever again. IONL will keep you up to date on national and local health policy issues.
IONL advocates for you.
- IONL is active in collaborative advocacy efforts with industry colleagues and partners on behalf of all Illinois nurses.
IONL saves you money
- Receive exclusive discounts on professional development education, employment listings on IONL’s Career Center, and insurance through Liberty Mutual.
Explore IONL's programs, resources, and initiatives
Leadership Training Programs
Education and Networking Conferences
Governance & Advocacy Engagement Opportunities
- Quarterly IONL Newsletter
- Monthly Policy Update - Nurses in the Know Newsletter