2018 Midwest Institute for Healthcare Leadership
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Chicago Marriott Oak Brook
1401 W 22nd St
Oak Brook, IL 60523
This one-day workshop preceding IONL's Annual Conference is designed to teach essential business techniques and demonstrate how these techniques can be applied to the healthcare field in Illinois.
The call for presentations for the Midwest Institute for Healthcare Leadership is open until June 15 - Submit today.
To register, add the Midwest Institute for Healthcare Leadership to your Annual Conference registration.
Already registered for Annual Conference?
Register as a member for MIHL | Register as a non-member for MIHL
Presentation topics include:
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Effective Communication
- Relationship Management
- Influencing Behaviors
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Healthcare Environment
- Delivery Models/Work Design
- Healthcare Economics and Policy
- Performance Improvement/Metrics and Patient Safety
- Personal Leadership Styles (Leadership Assessment Tools- Meyers-Briggs, FIRO-B)
- Change Management
- Business Skills and Principles
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Information Management and Technology
- Personal and Professional Accountability and Ethics
- Career Planning
"The Midwest Institute for Nursing Leadership is an excellent program that blends the business of healthcare with the science of nursing. Nursing leaders will learn valuable leadership skills that will assist them in their current and future leadership roles. The instructors are university-level and the experience cannot be matched. I count this as one of my most-valuable educational opportunities and thank IONL for the opportunity."
-Rebekah Hopper, MSN, MBA