In only a short period of time, the COVID-19 pandemic has made a huge impact on our members' businesses, relationships, and daily lives. We will keep this page updated with accurate, timely, and helpful information with the goal of lessening the negative impact of this crisis on your personal and professional lives.
Government, Agency and Medical Association Resources
- American Heart Association COVID-19 Resources - The AHA has put together helpful resources for COVID-19 for health systems, clinics, care providers, patients and the public
- Resources on Novel Coronavirus from AONL
- Guides from the Centers for Disease Control
(CDC) on biosafety, clinical care, infection control, PPE, and more
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity webinars from
the CDC related to various emergency preparedness and response topics
- LitCovid, a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel
Coronavirus from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) summary from
the National Library of Medicine
- Coronavirus information
from the National Institute on Allergies and Infectious Diseases
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation summary from
the National Institutes of Health
- Standards relating to COVID-19 from
the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
- Main Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak page from the World Health Organization
- NC-3 Live Webinars to learn from the experts, stay up-to-date on key issues in nursing, and earn valuable CE credit
- IONL Digital Library for an unlimited, on-demand database of over 45 recorded webinars on the most pressing issues in nursing and healthcare
- John K. Coyle's Leadership Series is a virtual class in micro-learning modules perfect for busy nurse leaders
Self-Care and Wellness
- Mindful Healthcare Collective: Free sessions for stress management.
- Empowering Women Physicians: Free coaching for Physicians who want to talk about their experience during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Headspace: Mindfulness and meditation app offering free subscription for health care personnel.
- Physician Support Line: Free confidential peer support telehealth line by volunteer psychiatrists for US physician colleagues during the COVID pandemic. 8am-12am EST 7 days a week.
- Calm: Free resource page with meditations, sleep stories, music, talks and resources, all hand-picked to support your mental and emotional wellness
Support for YOU
- Reserve a discounted room near your hospital/institution. Marriott International is offering first responders and support staff providing medical, relief, and support services to book designated hotels nationwide at a discount as a part of a community caregivers program. This will provide health care and relief professionals, and those supporting them, a place to stay in close proximity to hospitals and government buildings as they aid in COVID-19 response efforts.
Relief and Volunteer
- How can I help? Donate meals, supplies or simply share a note of gratitude on the Inova website.
out to hospitals in your area if you have or know anyone who has
medical supplies such as masks, face shields, goggles, disinfecting
wipes, sanitizers, ext. Many hospitals could be facing shortages and may
not have the resources to treat all incoming patients.