IONL unlocks the leader in you.
- Through IONL's professional development opportunities, ranging from free lunchtime webinars to immersive fellowship training programs, you can learn and refine the leadership skills you need to advance in today’s nursing profession.
IONL opens up career opportunities.
- IONL's Career Center offers expanded job opportunities and reach for both job seekers and employers.
- Earn Continuing Education hours to meet requirements for advanced certifications.
IONL connects you to fellow nurses in Illinois.
- Through programs and events as well a committee and volunteer work, you gain direct access to nursing peers and esteemed leaders in Illinois, essential for collaboration as well as personal and professional growth.
IONL keeps you informed.
- Don’t be surprised by policy changes ever again. IONL will keep you up to date on national and local health policy issues.
IONL advocates for you.
- IONL is active in collaborative advocacy efforts with industry colleagues and partners on behalf of all Illinois nurses.
IONL saves you money
- Receive exclusive discounts on professional development education and employment listings on IONL’s Career Center.
Explore IONL's programs, resources, and initiatives
Leadership Training Programs
Education and Networking Conferences
Governance & Advocacy Engagement Opportunities
- Quarterly IONL Newsletter
- Monthly Policy Update - Nurses in the Know Newsletter