The Illinois Organization of Nurse Leaders ("IONL") is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation exempt from federal income tax pursuant to Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(6). IONL provides the collaborative community to advance nurse leaders in Illinois. (“Exempt Purpose”). In furtherance of its Exempt Purpose, IONL created its Endorsement Program (“Program”). Through the Program, IONL endorses products and services, which may benefit nurse leaders professionally. An IONL Endorsement is a paid endorsement. IONL shall publicly disclose to its members and on its website that the endorsement is a paid endorsement.
An IONL endorsement permits the owner of the endorsed product or service to utilize the IONL Endorsement Mark in connection with the promotion and marketing of the endorsed product or service subject to the terms of the IONL Endorsement Agreement. An IONL endorsement is not: (i) a guarantee of the product’s or service’s quality, safety, or fitness for any purpose; (ii) a certification that the product or service meets certain standards; or (iii) a requirement or recommendation that nurse leaders should only purchase or use the endorsed product or service. Rather, it is limited to identifying the product or service as one, which in IONL’s non-expert opinion, may aid Illinois nurse leaders in their profession. An organization interested in applying for an endorsement must complete and submit this IONL Endorsement Application (“Application”). IONL uses the information requested in this Application to learn more about the applicant, the product or service for which the endorsement is sought, and to assess whether endorsing the product or service advances the Program’s purpose and IONL’s Exempt Purpose.
Applicant Minimum Criteria: In order to apply for an endorsement, an applicant must meet the following minimum criteria. The applicant must:
- be duly organized, validly existing, and in good standing in the jurisdiction of its formation;
- be authorized to do business in the State of Illinois;
- not be subject to or located in the country subject to US economic sanctions or trade embargoes; and
- be in the business of providing products or services, which may benefit nurse leaders professionally.
Product or Service Minimum Criteria: In order for IONL to consider a product or service for an endorsement, the product or service must:
- be able to be legally marketed, sold, and used in Illinois;
- be sold commercially in the US for more than two years;
- not be the subject of a criminal or regulatory action;
- not be subject to recall; and
- be a product or service, which may benefit nurse leaders professionally.
An organization interested in applying for an endorsement must complete and submit an IONL Endorsement Application. IONL uses the information requested in the Application to learn more about the applicant, the product or service for which the endorsement is sought, and to assess whether endorsing the product or service advances the Program’s purpose and IONL’s Exempt Purpose. For pricing and to request an IONL Endorsement Program application, contact email@example.com or call 312-265-3743.